Job Description & Responsibilities
Human Resource Executive
1. Responsible of overall HR, IR and administrations works related to the company.
2. Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
3. Review HR and Company Polices, Compensations & benefits etc.
4. Informing job applicants of job duties, responsibilities, benefits, schedules, working conditions, promotion opportunities, etc.
5. Responsible hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks.
6. Maintains Discipline in Office Premises.
7. Handling Statutory Compliance – Labour Laws, PF, ESIC, Fire etc
8. Liasoning with the Government Department like Labour Office, PF , ESIC and Fire & Pollution Department.
9. Ensured the Salary / Wages and over time work, processed in specific time schedule.
10. Salary Conciliations with accounts Department.
11. Handling employee grievances
12. Training & Development
13. Disciplinary Actions Warning letters
14. Nurture of Positive working environment
15. Report to Management and provide decision support through HR metrics.